Intensive Course 2011
14-27 January 2011
European master's programme in sport and exercise psychology
The European Master’s programme in Sport and Exercise Psychology is set up by 12 European universities with acknowledged expertise, high research profiles and longstanding cooperation in the multidisciplinary field. The programme is integrated into a local Master’s level degree programme at the network universities.
The Intensive Course (IC) is a course over 14 days in January. The IC is organised in cooperation with the European network and its location changes every year. The teachers on the intensive course come from all the network universities and are leading experts in Europe.
12 European universities involved in 11 countries:
- Catholic University of Leuven, Belgium
- University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- University of Leipzig, Germany (DD)
- University of Thessaly, Greece (DD)
- Autonomous University of Barcelona, Spain
- University Montpellier 1, France
- Free University Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Lisbon Technical University, Portugal
- Lund University, Sweden (DD)
- Halmstad University College, Sweden
- University of Jyväskylä, Finland
- Norwegian School of Sport Science, Oslo, Norway
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Topic: Sport Psychology, Coaching and Well-Being
- Two students / university are guaranteed to participate. In case of available places, more than two students from one university can be accepted.
- The Intensive Course is funded by the European Commission. Thus funding is available only for European citizens
- Non-European citizens can apply and they may be able to participate if there are places left. However, non-Europeans need to pay all the costs themselves.